Sat, Apr 27|
The Animation Lounge
A unique learning environment, where each attendee of the workshop will produce as short film by the end of the session. This hands-on experience is meant to refine skills, enhance 2D software knowledge and add to your film portfolio.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2019, 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
SwitchAnimation, 128 Sterling Rd #301,Toronto,ON M6P 0A1, Canada
About The Event
- Animated film-making in a fun and innovative environment
- Software provided will be Harmony by Toon Boom
- All hardware is provided - including Cintiq drawing tablets
- This is a beginners course - some Harmony knowledge will help but is not required
- Some computer knowledge required
- Theme of the day will be "Spider-verse"
This event is sold out